Friday, June 5, 2009

Something HUGE (and black and fuzzy) to write about!!!!

HOMER WAS FINALLY RESCUED FROM LOS MACHOS BEACH!!!

Thanks to his primary sponsor Olivia Burris' support, hope, and love for our Homer, and Adri's willingness to rescue him from the beach, Homer, who has graced the presence of this blog through its existence, is now safely at Dr. Costa's getting treated for everything under the sun. That's right...he's safe, but unfortunately tested positive for heartworm, ehrlichia, anaplasmosis, and all the rest. With our help, he will be just fine.

I will post photos, more information, and how you can help over this weekend. I just had to share the good news the moment I heard it.

With tears in my eyes, I thank all those who helped Homer finally begin his journey into the life he's wanted and deserved for so long. So let's celebrate!!!

No comments: