Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time to send some satos!!!

It's sato-sending time!!! We are working on getting another trip together right now to send the following dogs from Los Machos beach:

Lulu and Bongo, the day they were rescued. Bongo's ears remain equally as phenomenal.

Chip on the day of his rescue as well, the same day as Lulu and Bongo...This dog is a huggable mess of love.I will miss him dearly.

In other traveling news, little Miss Zoey is being scooped up by my best friend from college, Kate. Kate is visiting me in Puerto Rico with her cousin, Paul. I admit to having a bit of a pep talk with the puplet before Kate arrived and told her to lay on the uber-cuteness in order to reel Kate into taking her to Chicago. Kate works at a specialty animal clinic in the suburbs of Chicago and is convinced she will be able to find Zoey a home in no time, as well as give her any further medical attention she may need. It's a win-win situation really.

So how can you help? Well if anyone feels like being directly responsible for getting one of these priceless pups that much closer to their forever home, sponsoring the shipping cost of any of the above satos is the way to go!! Let me know if you are interested!

As for my Toby-pick-up mission...we have nowhere to put him!!!! Don't worry, I'm working on it. However, I can't rescue him until we get some of our already rescued pooches off the island. Soon, buddy, soon...I promise. I may still be heading out to LMB this week. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks so much!
Shanti

No comments: