Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Homes: Los Machos Satos Keeping in Touch

Rocco's new mom just sent me the following earlier today:

Hi Shanti,

Just wanted to send you a quick note about Rocco. He is fantastic. We absolutely LOVE him!!! By Sunday, it felt as if he had been with us forever. He is fitting right in. He has taken to my husband especially. Follows him everywhere!! It's so cute. I am surprised how easy it was to introduce him to my other animals. I really thought for sure there would be some issues there, but so far, even the cats tolerate him!
When I got him from the airport, he looked a little scared, but as soon as I let him out of the carrier, he was all lovey and laid in my arms the whole ride home. You weren't kidding about the car. I have never seen a dog love to be in the car as much as him. It's almost as if he gets hypnotized.
Anyway, thanks again for all you have done for him. I think he is loving his new life!! I have been taking lots of pictures. I will be sending you some soon!!

Take Care,
Christine

And from Bass' new family (written on Feb. 25, 2008):

Hello Shanti,
Last week my family and I adopted Buddy (a.k.a. Bass) from St. Hubert's Animal Shelter in Madison, NJ. We changed his name, and he seems to respond to it already! He is WONDERFUL!!! He is housebroken, walks well on a leash, knows commands like sit and wait. He is gentle and very loving. He loves to curl up on the floor with us. We love him. He plays with us or alone with his toys. He has been good alone in the house (we have only left him for no more than 3 hours).

Buddy is the perfect addition to our family.
Thank you for rescuing him.

Mary

Thanks for updating us, Christine and Mary. Sounds like these two former Los Machos satos are livin' the life!

Shanti

No comments: