Friday, February 1, 2008

Introducing our sata, Boca

It dawned on me today that I haven't yet shared pictures of our sata, Boca. Boca was one of the first two rescues we took off Los Machos Beach in December. My husband, Colin, found her, or I should say she found him, about one quarter of a mile from the beach. She had a belly full of worms and the most pathetic little puppy face. Though we had already decided to foster Roxy, a Basenji-mix we found earlier that day, it was hard to resist taking Boca home as well. So we did. We unfortunately have no good pictures from the day we found her, but here's one of her now.


Boca, our sata, running away from the scary ocean...we're working on it.

Colin and I wanted to get a dog sooner or later, and sooner prevailed. She's graced our life with unlimited kisses and gratefulness. There's just something special about these satos. I highly suggest getting one of your own.

Shanti

No comments: